The following services are available at our residence:
- Rehabilitative Services that include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology Services, all of which are administered by, or supervised by, Licensed, Registered Therapist.
- Provide nursing care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Monitoring and dispensing of medications.
- Transportation services to, and from, appointments
- 3 meals a day, plus snacks
- Pharmacy service and consultants
- Beautician services 5 days a week
- Registered Dietary Consultant
- Special Care Unit for Alzheimers and Dementia residents with a dining room activity center.
- Activities program including planned schedules of recreational, motivational, social and other activities.
The activity schedule for Sabine Retirement & Rehabilitation is quite varied and busy...take a look at the Calendar Page to view this months activities.